Business Administration: Human Resources
Prepare to step into a human resources position in nearly any industry in private, nonprofit and government sectors with this specialized online bachelor’s from LLU.
Business Administration – Human Resource Management Concentration Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $59,180 for HR specialists*
- 7% projected job growth for HR specialists through 2026*
- Aligned with the Society for Human Resource Management’s HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates
- Flexible term starts – six 8-week terms per year
- 24/7 online accessibility – attend class when and where it’s convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
- Transfer up to 90 credits toward an undergraduate degree
Human Resource Management, Employee and Labor Relations and Managing Organizational Change.