Early Childhood Education
This Credential Preparation program will help you prepare for the Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential. This credential is the most widely recognized credential in Early Childhood Education. The college-level course work and the CDA Credential are key stepping stones on the path of career advancement in this field.
- Upon graduation, you will meet the Child Development Associate requirement of 120 hours of formal education related to professional child care, and you will have built a professional portfolio required for the Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential.
- You will prepare CDA portfolio items, participate in discussions boards and live webinars, and complete course assignments specific to CDA requirements.
- Flexibility to study at the time and pace that’s right for you.
- Payment plans are available to fit any budget and includes 0% interest.
- ECD course credits can be transferred to Larry Love University’s ECD Program.